IT Security & Services
The number of attacks using ransomware has increased steadily in recent years and has reached a peak since the start of 2016. Tesla, Locky, Goldeneye and so on have been the downfall of many targeted companies. According to BSI, a third of the companies surveyed have already been affected by ransomware and 75% of those cases were the result of infected e-mail attachments. It is therefore particularly important to protect yourself against attacks of this sort. After all, not only costs to your own company can be caused, such as interruption to production, forensics or fines, but also external losses such as failure to comply with contractual conditions or meet delivery times. This affects customers, partners and employees and damages the reputation of the company as a whole.
What's our Ransomware Defense Lineup:-
- Endpoint protection
- Email threat protection
- Advanced defenses for advanced attacks using sandboxing technology
Today's businesses generate more data than ever before. Not coincidentally, IT has never been more critical to the success of a small business. Luckily, the per-gigabyte cost of hard disk drives and associated storage technologies has never been lower, while the advent of technology such as cloud storage offers even greater opportunities to do more with less.
For many small businesses, though, their backup and storage strategy hasn't caught up with their more pervasive use of computers. This could be due to confusion about the various storage options, or a failure to understand that the old paradigm of the occasional batch backup is no longer adequate.
A storage vendor representative will have you believe that it offers the perfect backup hardware for your business. However, backup is more than hardware, since storage needs for individual organizations invariably differ. This means a one-size-fits-all mentality is doomed to offer a mediocre fit in terms of either budget or functionality.
Our business offerings provide exceptional, customizable backup and storage management solutions for any system setup with features like:
- Software designed for exceptional ease of use
- 1-step system deployment tools
- Centralized management
- Multi-destination support
- Flexible data recovery
- Flexible data recovery
And many more…..
Small/Medium Business to Large Enterprise our products are safe, cost-effective, and exceptionally easy to use—even if you aren’t an IT expert. We offer complete data protection, secure file access/sync/share solutions, and system management tools suitable for any environment. Designed to work both on premise and in the cloud. Our backup solution is ideal solution any infrastructure—from small local businesses to multi-system enterprises with on-site and offsite endpoints.
Server virtualization is the masking of server resources, including the number and identity of individual physical servers, processors, and operating systems, from server users. The server administrator uses a software application to divide one physical server into multiple isolated virtual environments. The virtual environments are sometimes called virtual private servers, but they are also known as guests, instances, containers or emulations.
Server virtualization lets your organization:
- Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50 percent and energy costs by as much as 80 percent, saving more than approx. $3,000 per year for each virtualized server workload.
- Reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by as much as 70 percent.
- Decrease downtime and improve reliability with business continuity and built-in disaster recovery.
- Deliver IT services on demand, independent of hardware, operating systems, applications or infrastructure providers.
Until recently, the only way to create a virtual server was to design special software to trick a server's CPU into providing processing power for multiple virtual machines. Today, processor manufacturers like Intel and AMD offer processors with the capability of supporting virtual servers already built in. The hardware doesn't actually create the virtual servers -- network engineers still need the right software to create them.
Top benefits of server virtualization
- Extend the life of older applications
- Improve disaster recovery
- Increase uptime
- Faster server provisioning
- Reduce the data center footprint
- Save energy, Save Money, Go Green
Active Directory (AD) is a directory service that Microsoft developed for Windows domain networks. It is included in most Windows Server operating systems as a set of processes and services. Initially, Active Directory was only in charge of centralized domain management. Starting with Windows Server 2008, however, Active Directory became an umbrella title for a broad range of directory-based identity-related services.
Our Active Directory service is a complete and integrated Microsoft® Active Directory® (AD) management software solution that fills the administration gaps native tools leave behind. With Active Administrator, it’s easier and faster than native tools to meet auditing requirements and security needs while also maintaining business continuity and increasing IT efficiency.
- Enables users to sign in using usernames and passwords that are used elsewhere.
- Creating and maintaining user accounts is no longer needed.
- Computer policies can be created to automatically update and secure workstations.
- Sharing resources such as files and printers is easier all users have access to set permissions.
- No longer need to provide a username and password for Outlook emails.
- It is more secure than other directory services (Logon Authentication).
- It is easy to manage, administrate and control.
- Increased scalability.
- The speed of which it is able to provide domain names.
- Simple identity management as you can view all user information.
- Lets you manage your network from one point.
- It is also easy to set up and use.
IT departments face a constant influx of new challenges, from acquisition and merging of business units and new regulatory requirements to shorter product lifecycle and increasing competition. But their ability to respond efficiently is often limited by technical workloads, subject expertise and budget-related restrictions, causing delays and implementation shortfalls. Not being able to appropriately address these challenges can stunt growth for the business and dramatically impact the bottom line. That’s why many companies are looking for an IT Managed Services partner that can provide cost savings while delivering value and driving innovation and transformation for the IT team.
With Managed Services from TESCPL, you can create the right conditions to reduce the burden on your central IT infrastructure. Professional and highly certified IT specialists will take over responsibility for the support of parts of or your entire IT infrastructure. Concentrate on your core business! With Managed Services, you can take advantage of full cost control and cost transparency at the highest level of quality for support by defined services.
7 Key Advantages to Using our Managed IT Services:
- Freeing up IT staffs
- Future proof services, using best-of-breed technology
- Greater scalability & expertise
- Increased service levels
- Shifting the burden of compliance
- Low capital outlay and predictable monthly costs
- Our commitment comes in the form of long-term partnerships based on measurable value creation, building on best practices and cost-effective high quality of service.
Today the evolution of internet has reached its peak and it is being used in various domains which were once enjoyed only by big companies. At TESCPL we offer turnkey Data / Voice / Video connectivity solutions to build point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, campus-wide, metropolitan area and Wide-area networks. We also provide consultancy services in designing and developing customer specific products and connectivity solutions.
Our Networking Division is capable of providing total networking solutions to small, medium-size and large companies. We have been catering to the ever-increasing demand for quality network solutions and services by the companies situated in and around Trichy. We offer not only the best technology solutions for network connectivity, but also provide real time data, voice and video communication solution.
To do what it does best, your business depends on your network infrastructure. We see IP networks and networking as the platform of most - if not all - your business functions and communications, and a powerful point of differentiation.
- Routing and Switching
- Wireless and Mobility
- Data Centre networking
- Performance Optimization
- Support, Maintenance and Outsourcing
TESCPL excels in all three area:
- 1. Local Area Network
- 2. Wide Area Network
- 3. Network Integration
We have a skilled Network design and implementation team which makes it possible for us to provide total, cost-effective solution for enterprise-wide data/voice/video connectivity. We also provide consultancy services for the successful installation of all kinds of networking products. Our software Development Division is ready to meet all kinds of your networking-related needs in the best possible manner.
TESCPL analyzes your requirements and strive to help you succeed your goals more efficiently and effectively.